Hours of operation
Community Cafe is open 7 days a week from 7AM – 2PM
Annex Wine Bar is open 6PM – 10PM Wednesday and 5PM – 11PM Thursday, Friday & Saturday
Fabulous Night of Live Music with Multiple Bands
join us at Annex Wine Bar & Tasting Room, 7:00-9:30pm April 17 for
an evening of heart-felt rock-and-roll. The Mark Larson Band will
feature Mary Casey Bowers; keyboardist/guitarist/vocalist
and front-person of the band Calling Mary.
Mary is scheduled to travel
from VA for a couple of shows in CA and will join us on this evening.
Also on tap are several special guest appearances of local musicians who
know Mary and her family.
Come early for Friday Night Fish
Fry (the best) and stay for the show. We are pleased to announce that
Voices In My Head will be appearing as well as other special guests.
There will be a raffle and anyone who is interested in donating goods or
services to this worthy cause, please
reply to Ed Dufault (email@example.com) or John Arntz
(firstname.lastname@example.org). Any donation is greatly appreciated. You can
even bring your donation the night of the event.We are stoked
that we have added a couple of fabulous Sonoma musicians to perform
for Rockin for Recovery. Guitarist, David Farrell and Cliff Zyskowski
on keyboards will join us as will Mark Dennis and the Smart Fellers!Once again all of the band proceeds as well as
generous donations from Annex Wine Bar and and Raffle Drawings will go
to the recovery fund of Tim Casey, guitarist in the MLB and brother of
Mary. Tim suffered very serious injuries in January and remains
hospitalized.Raffle with Fabulous Prizes!
Our Farm Signs Are Coming!
15 different designs
Each sign is on heavy duty steel
Every sign is available on a wood frame – heavy duty steel sign mounted on reclaimed wood frame
Ready to hang with finished frame and sawtooth hook
MADE IN USA
Two sizes 9″ by 12″ AND 12″ by 16″Look for them at the Cafe soon!
- Fresh Eggs from Happy Chickens
- Love is a Four Legged Word
- Llama Drama
- Goats at Play
- Just Kidding Around (baby goats)
- Butterfly Garden
- Farm Fresh Vegetables
- Horse Lovers are Stable People
- Paws to Enjoy the Good Life
- Life is Better on the Farm
- Silkie Love
- We Come from the Earth, We Return to the Earth, In Between We Garden
- Wicked Chickens Lay Deviled Eggs
- Live Like Someone Left the Gate Open
- Be the Black Sheep
The garden project
We’re still gardening every Saturday from 8AM – 10AM. Breakfast and coffee provided. Garden in exchange for fresh produce and eggs!
Email me if interested.
Week Day Special at Community Cafe
$9.95 Monday thru Thursday, includes bottomless coffee or iced tea!
- Grilled Cheddar & Fontina with tomato, green chili, jalapeno aioli on multi-grain rye bread.
- Hearty Bowl of Homemade Soup;
- Arugula Salad with Manchego, Sunflower Seeds & Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
Burger Night Thursday at Annex
- Turkey, Portabello, Beef Burger OR Fried Avocado Burger
- (beef with thousand island, tomatoes, red onion, lettuce and cheddar cheese; turkey, fried avo or portabello with Dijon (Basil on turkey and avo) aioli, tomatoes, red onion, lettuce and fontina)
- Choice of fries, sweet potato fries, onion rings or side salad.
Only $10 with drink purchase!
21 and over only. Dinner starts at 6PM.
Live Music starts at 7:30PM
Fish Fry Friday at Annex
- Beer Battered Cod Fillets served with cocktail sauce, tartar sauce, fresh lemon wedge.
- OR Vegetarian Option: Beer Battered artichoke hearts, mushrooms & asparagus with garlic dijon aioli.
Only $15! 21 and over only.
Fried Chicken Dinner at Annex Saturday Night
- BBQ Pork Roast
- Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Honey Buttermilk Cornbread
Only $15 with drink purchase! 21 and over only.
Dinner starts at 6PM.
Live Music starts at 7:30PM
Like us on Facebook!